Corporate Entity Application
Here's how you do the Corporate Entity Application:
Step 1: Start your Corporate Entity Application
The first page of the Corporate Entity application is related to the processing of the applicant's personal data. Click Next to move to the next step.
Step 2: Fill out the Company Data
Enter the company name, and company registration number properly in the required fields. Ensure that the Company name and Registration Number do match the company's legal documents.
Step 3: Choose the Country of Incorporation from the dropdown list
Step 4: Attach the entity's legal documents
Ensure to choose the correct name of each legal document from the dropdown list, and proceed with attaching the related legal document. Once all entity documents are uploaded, proceed to the next page by clicking "Next."
Step 5: Add the entity's Ultimate Beneficial Owner
Start the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) verification by following the below steps:
- 1.Choose the UBO's position within the company
- 2.Fill out all personal information related to the UBO
- 3.If the UBO is present upon filling out this form and UBO Identification document is available, then you can proceed with completing the UBO verification by clicking on "Start Verification Now."
4. Once done, click on “Add Participant” and proceed to the next page.
5. You have the option to add another UBO, if necessary, by clicking on “Add Director / Board Member / UBO.”
6. Once the UBO step is complete, proceed to the next page.
Step 6: Add the Entity’s Shareholders and Directors
Add all Shareholders and Directors who hold more than 25% of total shares in the company.
You can add Shareholders and Directors by following the same steps as adding the UBO. The requirements for Shareholders or Directors are the same during the KYB.
- Fill out all Shareholder/Directors information
- Complete verification process by clicking on “Start Verification Now” or by sending the link through email to the shareholder by clicking on “Send Link via email"
- Click on “Add Participant” and proceed to the next step
Step 7: Add Source of Funds Identification Document
Source of Funds Verification can be copies of the latest audited Company Accounts, proof of digital asset balances on other exchanges, or bank statements showing sources of business revenue. Ensure the uploaded document covers the last 12 months.
Step 8: Review and Submission
Review all entered data and click on “Edit” if you need to amend any information already inserted.
Click on “Submit” to finalize your application.