I’ve made a withdrawal from LYOTRADE to another exchange/wallet, but I haven’t received my funds yet
Transferring funds from your LYOTRADE account to another exchange or wallet involves three steps:
- Withdrawal request on LYOTRADE.
- Blockchain network confirmation.
- Deposit on the corresponding platform.
- Normally, a TxID (Transaction ID) will be generated within 30-60 minutes, indicating that LYOTRADE has successfully broadcasted the withdrawal transaction.
However, it might still take some time for that particular transaction to be confirmed and even longer for the funds to be finally credited into the destination wallet. The amount of required “network confirmations” varies for different blockchains.
Due to possible network congestion, there might be a significant delay in processing your transaction. You may use the transaction ID (TxID) to look up the status of the transfer of your assets by using a blockchain explorer.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is unconfirmed, please wait for the confirmation process to be completed. This varies depending on the blockchain network.
- If the blockchain explorer shows that the transaction is already confirmed, it means that your funds have been sent out successfully and we are unable to provide any further assistance on this matter. You will need to contact the owner/support team of the destination address to seek further help.