Last Updated 03.02.2022
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies a User, however the personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
This Policy may be made available in several languages; all versions are legally binding, but in the event of inconsistency between the English version and a translated version, the English version prevails.
- 1.“Personal data” means any information in respect of commercial transactions, which a. is being processed wholly or partly by means of equipment operating automatically in response to instructions given for that purpose; b. is recorded with the intention that it should wholly or partly be processed by means of such equipment; or c. is recorded as part of a relevant filing system or with the intention that it should form part of a relevant filing system, that relates directly or indirectly to a data subject, who is identified or identifiable from that information, or from that and other information in the possession of a data User, including any sensitive personal data and expression of opinion about the data subject;
- 2.“this website” means the LYOTRADE website lyotrade.com
- 3.“User(s)” is an individual who has the legal capacity to use this website and who successfully creates an account in LYOTRADE by completing the Know Your Client(“KYC”) process.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device like computer, mobile or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history. In simple terms it is explained as that it contains information about your browsing activity. Whenever you visit our website, the website sends a cookie to the device you are using to access the website. Your device automatically stores the cookie in a file that’s located within your website browser.
Cookies allow websites to recognize your device such as; when you revisit a site, the website will respond in a more personalized way, remembering your preferences, and it will make your page load faster.
Cookies set by the LYOTRADE website operators are called “First party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the LYOTRADE website operators are called “Third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website for instances such as advertising, interactive content, and analytics.
The full list of Cookies we use on our LYOTRADE website is below:
- 1.Session cookies
- 2.Persistent cookies
- 3.First-party cookies
- 4.Third-party cookies
- 5.Essential cookies
- 6.Functionality cookies
- 7.Performance cookies
- 8.Marketing cookies
- 1.Session Cookies are temporary and expire once you close your browser. It stores information for the time, or session that the user is on the website
- 2.Persistent Cookies encompasses all Cookies that remain on your hard drive until you erase or your browser does it. It depends on the Cookie’s expiration date. All persistent cookies have an expiration date written into their code, but their duration can vary.
- 3.First-party-cookies are put on your device directly by the website of LYOTRADE you are visiting
- 5.Essential Cookies are known as strictly necessary Cookies for you to browse the LYOTRADE website and use the features of it, such as accessing secure areas of our site. These Cookies are generally first-party session cookies. These Cookies do not require consent from you. Essential Cookies helps to make this website easy to use by providing basic functions such as page navigation, language selections, authorization and filling in forms. This website will not function without these Cookies and they cannot be disabled. These Cookies do not reveal the User’s identity or collect user information. They are stored on the user’s device until the browser is closed.
- 7.Performance Cookies collect information about how you use our website, like which page you visited and which link you clicked on. None of this type of information can be used to identify you. The sole purpose of performance cookies is to improve our website functions. Analytics may collect information through log data, such as; a. IP address b. Type of browser and device c. Operating system d. Name of the Internet Service Provider e. Country information f. Date and time of visit g. Web page origin and exit
- 8.Marketing Cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see and ad. These Cookies can share information with other organizations or advertisers. However, these are persistent cookies which are third-party-provenance. These cookies may be set through this Website by our advertising partners. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These cookies are set on your device for up to 2 years or deleted, if you erase your browser cookie data.
You reserve the right to decide whether to accept or reject Cookies from our website. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. However, Users will not be able to reject the Essential Cookies, as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
You can also separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website.